Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Family Tree

             Well my family tree extends to three different places in Europe: England, Spain, and Italy. My great great great grandfather was born in Italy according to my grandfather and my great great great grandmother was born in Spain. She moved to Italy so she could study and sshe met my great great great grandfather. They got married and had two children. My great great grandfather's name is Angel Luis Fraticelli and it is a tradicion that he created that the first son that is born in a family has to have that exact name. Right now I am Angel Luis Fraticelli the fifth. In my mother's side the immigrants came from England. Then everyone immigrated over here and that is why i am here today.
               I think my family tree is very interesting because it combines 3 countries in Europe that are exactly my favorite countries and one day i would like to visit them to see if there is some more family history left in those countries. The fact that my family comes from those different kinds of countries makes me very proud of who I am today.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were "the fifth"! That is really interesting! Do you feel pressure to carry on that legacy in the future now? I am sure you will be able to visit those countries in the future, that will be an awesome learning experience.

    ReplyDelete